A COMPLETE GUIDE TO COOLSCULPTING
Trim Extra Fat Without Surgery or Needles
The health of your physical body and the appearance of it is reliant on how well you maintain it with a well-balanced diet and exercise. But for some individuals, no matter how strict the diet, how healthy the food is, or how intense the workouts are, pockets of stubborn fat won’t budge.
This prevents you from achieving your aesthetic goals and can be a real source of frustration.
Coolsculpting can help you obtain the toned look you want by targeting problem areas, all without the need for needles or surgery.
What Is Coolsculpting & How Is It Done?
Coolsculpting is a fat-reduction treatment that uses patented cooling technology (Cryolipolysis) to eliminate excess fat cells permanently.
It targets specific areas of fat cells that sit beneath the skin and cools them to a temperature that triggers their natural death cycle.
Once they die out, they shrink in size and your body naturally metabolizes them and eliminates them. During the procedure, a hand-held device with two target paddles is used to grab onto the target area.
The skin of the target area will be pulled up using suction and will sit between the two paddles where it is rapidly cooled. Your skin will go numb from the temperature change.
Once the area is frozen, the hand-held device will be removed, and the treatment area will be massaged to eliminate any leftover freezing.
“It is important to note that coolsculpting is not a weight loss technique. It eliminates the number of fat cells in your body, whereas weight loss options eliminate the fat tissue within those cells. “
Why Receive Dermaplaning Treatment – Benefits?
- Coolsculpting is non-invasive and non-surgical. No knives, no needles, and no incisions.
- There is no need for downtime after treatment, making it ideal for individuals with busy schedules.
- It can be applied to multiple areas of the body and customized specifically to those areas. This includes the stomach, upper arms, chin, flanks, love handles, thighs, under buttocks, and more. You can also have multiple areas done at the same time.
- Smaller areas can be treated in as little as 35-60 minutes.
- Fat cells are permanently removed, giving you long-lasting results that look natural.
- It is an FDA-approved clinical treatment option.
- It is an all-natural procedure, meaning you do not have to worry about synthetic chemicals being used or injected into your body.
- There are fewer side effects with Coolsculpting than other fat removal procedures. This means less swelling, bruising, skin sensitivity, temporary redness, tenderness, aching, or stinging.
The Effectiveness of Coolsculpting Sessions
Coolsculpting is very effective at eliminating unwanted fat cells, with a single treatment session shrinking approximately 20% of the fat cells in the area. With each additional treatment session that you receive, the more enhanced your results will be.
What Are The Results Like & How Long Do They Last?
Depending on how quickly your body is able to metabolize and eliminate the fat cells, you may see changes as early as 4 weeks after your first treatment session.
However, most individuals see results between 2-6 months. The results are long-lasting and can be maintained indefinitely with proper nutrition and exercise.
“Any remaining fat cells in the area can swell with adipose tissue if you are unable to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but you’ll still benefit from there being fewer fat cells in your treated areas.“
Transform your life.
Our team of experienced professionals is here to help you navigate your aesthetic journey with confidence and ease. With our advanced techniques and personalized approach, we can help you achieve natural-looking results that enhance your unique beauty.
Schedule a Consultation