What Characteristics Make a Good Candidate for Facelifts?
Permitting that you have no underlying health conditions, you are a good candidate for a facelift.
If you smoke, you must be able to quit for at least 4 weeks before surgery. You must also avoid taking NSAID medications.
Are you worried about:
- Sagging skin around the neck, mid-face, or jawline?
- A loss of volume in your cheeks?
- Nasolabial folds (crease lines that form between your nose and mouth corners)?
- Marionette lines (crease lines that extend from your mouth down to your chin)?
- Appearance of a double chin due to loose skin/excess fat?
- A loss of muscle tone in your lower face (jowls)?
If any of the above rings true and you have a positive attitude and realistic expectations about what can be done, then you are a perfect candidate for a facelift.