P. CLARK, III
Dr. Clark is a board-certified plastic surgeon, the medical director of Clark Institute for Aesthetics — and an associate clinical professor at the University of South Florida. He specializes in cosmetic surgery and has been consistently recognized by patients, peers and readers of Orlando Magazine as a “Top Doctor” in Central Florida. He has also been featured on the elite list of “Best Doctors” by the U.S. News & World Report.Meet Dr. Clark
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
407.629.5555 | Contact Us
Book Your Facelift Appointment in Orlando Today!
If you choose to explore a facelift in Orlando, make sure to book an appointment to get started!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
When you come into our Orlando office for a facelift procedure, excess skin on the face and neck is removed and underlying tissues and muscles are tightened to improve how your skin drapes over your facial structure, in a natural way.
The neck and jawline are recontoured to help you look and feel like years younger.
During your consultation with us, we will determine which type of facelift procedure in Orlando would be best for you and which type of techniques should be used. We use the last 30 years of experience to deliver a natural and rejuvenated aesthetic appearance.
We analyze how your face and neck have aged to develop a customized plan to optimize facial aesthetics.
Immediately after your facelift procedure in Orlando, you can expect the following:
- Keep your head elevated & no bending over
- There will be significant bruising and swelling within the first 1-2 weeks
- There will be mild to moderate discomfort, but you will be prescribed pain medication
The First Week of Recovery
During the first week of recovery, you:
- Won’t be able to drive
- May have a feeling of tightness in the face and neck
- Not be able to take any anti-inflammatory medication for the first week
- Stay upright to reduce swelling
- Avoid bending or lifting heavy things
Weeks Two Through Six
During weeks two through six, you:
- Won’t be able to take on any strenuous activity
- Refrain from direct sun exposure as your face
- You will be able to sleep in a modified, reclined position
It will take anywhere from 6-12 months before your facelift final results.
What Characteristics Make a Good Candidate for Facelifts?
You are a good candidate for a facelift if you are in good health and want to improve:
- Sagging skin around the neck, mid-face, or jawline
- A loss of volume in your cheeks
- Nasolabial folds (crease lines that form between your nose and mouth corners)
- Marionette lines (crease lines that extend from your mouth down to your chin)
- Appearance of a double chin due to loose skin/excess fat
- A loss of muscle tone in your lower face and neck
If any of the above rings true and you have a positive attitude and realistic expectations about what can be done, then you are a perfect candidate for a facelift in Orlando.