Libby’s Top 5 Skin Care Tips
January 12, 2018
Sixty-five days until spring—you read that right! Sixty-five days left to renew and repair your skin before it’s time to update your spring and summer wardrobe. If one of your new year’s resolutions includes improving the health of your skin, check out my top five tips to freshen your look in 2017:
- Dryer, cooler temperatures zap the moisture from your skin. To maintain a supple, dewy complexion, switch from a moisturizing lotion to a moisturizing cream such as SkinMedica Dermal Repair or Neova Crème de la Copper, both provide the perfect amount of extra emollient to keep your skin from feeling dry and flaky during the winter months.
- Exfoliate dry, dead skin on your face and body two times a week with our micro-mineral resurfacing treatment from our private product line, and continue to use your Clarisonic exfoliating body brush daily. This light resurfacing treatment and daily exfoliating will keep your skin feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Improve product absorption by applying moisturizers to your body directly after your shower.
- Schedule laser treatments during the winter months to soften wrinkles, reduce sunspots, and improve skin tone.
- Remove unwanted hair with laser hair removal on areas typically prone to sun exposure, like your legs, arms, and bikini area. Decreased sun exposure January through March means less melanin production, which improves and enhances the effectiveness of the laser treatment.
Facials, peels, and laser therapy are the perfect tools to REFRESH and RENEW for a HAPPY, HEALTHY YOU. Make your skin your priority in 2017!