The results will include a tighter, softer skin which has a healthier and smoother appearance.
These results will be seen after the recovery process but will continue to improve for up to six months after treatment.
The benefits of having this treatment done include
- Sun damage repair,
- Melasma treatment,
- Reduction in pore size,
- Tighter/Firmer skin,
- A reduction in freckles and age spots,
- Reduced scarring,
- Improved skin tone and texture,
- Brighter complexion,
- A collagen production boost,
- Reduction in lip lines and wrinkles around the eyes,
- Can tighten the nasal labial folds.
You should expect a mild redness, similar to a light sunburn, after the procedure.
The downtime for ProFractional laser resurfacing is approximately 2-3 days but you will see improvement for several months post-treatment.
You can return to work, wear makeup/sunscreen, and exercise within a day or two after treatment.