HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST SESSION
One of our skincare specialists in Orlando will examine your skin thoroughly prior to setting a IPL treatment date to explain to you what to expect. The only thing you need to do prior to your session with us is to avoid taking medications or using certain products two weeks prior to the procedure. Avoid doing the following
- Being in direct sunlight without protection,
- Being in tanning beds,
- Waxing the treatment area,
- Using a chemical peel,
- Receiving collagen injections,
- Taking medications like Aspirin or Advil as these increase bleeding risk,
- Using creams that have Vitamin A (RetinA) or glycolic acid.
In terms of pain, you may experience some slight stinging, similar to that of a rubber band snapping back against your skin. However, we provide an anesthetic numbing cream in the office about 30-60 minutes before your procedure starts.
Book a Consultation Today