Age Rejuvenation in Winter Park
As we age, it’s only natural to have concerns about looking our best. For many of us, our age has a direct and big impact on how we feel about ourselves and our appearance. As that youthful glow fades and is replaced with the signs of time, it’s ingrained in us to feel a little insecure or invisible due to our newly defined fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. At Clark Aesthetics, we’re proud to offer some of the best age rejuvenation techniques in Winter Park, Florida, that can help turn back the clock, and get you feeling at your best.
What Is Age Rejuvenation?
Age rejuvenation is a broad term that can be used to describe any number of services that help improve the appearance of aging skin. Age rejuvenation treatment safely and comfortably helps treat the appearance of skin imperfections such as:
- Photodamage from the sun.
- Skin conditions like rosacea, acne, and eczema.
- Uneven skin tones from age spots.
- Sagging or loose skin, and dull complexions.
- Loss of skin collagen and elasticity.
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
- Poor skin texture.
- Skin discoloration.
Some popular age rejuvenation treatments include injectables, dermal fillers, laser treatments, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels.
When Is The Right Time to Consider Age Rejuvenation Services?
There’s no wrong time to start thinking about age rejuvenation services. In fact, many men and women in their 20s and 30s are beginning to proactively seek out treatments to help prevent the signs of aging. However, age rejuvenation services can be performed at any time, whether you’re in your 20s and just want to maintain your youthful appearance or you’re in your 60s and looking for a more dramatic transformation.
Our State-of-the-Art Light, Radiofrequency, and Laser-Based Options
We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of new technology in the age rejuvenation field, which is why we offer our patients state-of-the-art light-guided, radiofrequency waves, and laser-based options for age rejuvenation that can be tailored to each individual’s skin needs and aesthetic desires. Here is a little about these service types.
- MyEllevate – A Light-Guided Suture System (ICLED): One of our newest age rejuvenation services in Winter Park is called MyEllevate. It uses an ICLED light-guided suture system to add in a suture support structure that shapes the underlying muscles, and glands within the jawline. It works great in individuals who are starting to show the early signs of aging, who want a minimally-invasive procedure that doesn’t remove excess skin or use incisions to tighten the area up.
- FaceTite – A Radiofrequency Base Treatment System: FaceTite is a radiofrequency-based treatment that can be used to tighten skin on the face, neck, and other areas of the body. It’s a minimally-invasive alternative to a facelift that can provide noticeable results with minimal downtime, as it doesn’t require general anesthesia or incisions.
- Sciton Halo – A Hybrid Fractional Laser: Sciton Halo is a hybrid fractional laser that can be used to improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, scar revision, pigmented lesions, and more. Halo is classified as a skin resurfacing procedure, and can be used on all skin types. It comes with extremely fast healing times, and provides noticeable improvements in your skin within just a few weeks time.
- Sciton BBL Hero – A Broadband Light Treatment: Sciton BBL Hero is a broad-band pulsed light treatment that can be used to improve the appearance of acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines, uneven skin tones, redness, and vascular lesions. The BBL Hero uses cutting-edge light technology to deliver high doses of energy to the skin with minimal discomfort. This treatment type rebuilds your skin’s structure by boosting your body’s natural collagen production. BBL Hero can be used on all skin types and provides both immediate results and long-term benefits.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re ready to take the first step towards achieving a more youthful appearance, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you determine which age rejuvenation services are right for you.
Transform your life.
Schedule a Consultation